0

O Allah, I call upon you in your greatest and most beautiful names, let me reach the blessed days of Ramadhan, let it become a month to cure and heal my ill heart,
O Allah, You are the Most Powerful and indeed to You Belongs everything that exists, and truly Only You have the Power Over all things and the Will for me to reach the blessed month of Qu’ran, so please let me reach it.
Help me renew myself, O Allah, help me purify my heart and soul, O Allah indeed I am your poor slave, and I prostrate and bow only to you and truly I am ever indebted to you, and I want to come back to you with a heart full of repentance.
O Allah, hear the cry of my ill heart, I am torn, broken and shattered but with your Love, everything is cured, healed and mend, so please bestow upon me your Abundant Mercy.
I yearn for your comfort, O Allah, I dream of the day when I will see you infront of my eyes, O Allah make me among those righteous and who who always seeks your forgiveness.
O Allah, indeed I am a person covered with the blankets of youth, I know I have hurt my parents for a reason or two, please give me the heart so strong to go and ask for their forgiveness and guide me on becoming ever dutiful to my parents, O ya Allah, indeed I love my parents, dearly, help me show them.
O Allah, I do not want to live a wasted life, I am indeed yearning for guidance and comfort, O Allah grant me companions who will keep me reminded of You and shun me away from companions who will drag me away from You, O Allah You are indeed the One Who Protects that No one can harm.
O Allah, I am a lost soul and I want to walk to the path of which the companions of your Blessed Messenger Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam have walked, Ya Allah, give me the blessings of your guidance, for You Are The One Who Guides that no one can misguide.
O Allah, make me among those people who spend for your cause, make the love for the dunya in my heart disappear and fill it with the love for the akhirah, for Jannah and the day I will see my beloved Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam and be with You dwelling in Your Jannah.
O Allah, indeed I am among those people who have wrong themselves with sins as big as the mountains of Uhud, but there is a whisper in my heart always reminding me, that you Forgive those who sincerely repent and ask for your forgiveness, so please forgive me O Allah.
Forgive me.
Allahumma Amin.
Photo Credit :

tumblr.com

Post a Comment

 
Top