0



Fajr (dawn) in Makkah before eid prayer (2017) - al-Masjid al-Haram
Had a very colorful Eid! hope to share pics in shaa’Allaah!!

But Eid is over.. had enough rest, now my journey continues as I keep on walking to accomplish my dreams in life .. I got to pass this bridge only by aid of Allaah…


Finally got my henna on! My sister did an AMAZING job and it’s probably one of my favorite designs thus far.


Henna for eid :)


Eid Day :)





My first time doing my own mehndi! I don’t think it’s too bad :

Eid Mubarak!

Mine :)





Happy Eid Mubarak to all my Dear Followers:

May this day brings peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. May all the joy of life shower on you. Wish you a great smile, laugh and successes for you on this day of Eid. Have a wonderful Eid day. Remember me in your prayers. Eid Mubarak !! ♥♥ !!

Photo Credit :

tumblr.com

Post a Comment

 
Top