- Do NOT overeat in Suhoor. Opt for a small snack and fill up on water.
- Get busy, distract yourself.
- Take any medication at Suhoor.
- After you break your fast, you should drink consistently. Fill up on all the water you lacked during the day.
- When breaking your fast, eat slow. Chew slowly, otherwise you will find it difficult to perform the Taraweeh.
- Eat healthy food instead of the greasy good stuff we usually break our fast with.
- Breaking your fast with a glass of milk and three dates is not only Sunnah, but also good for your health. Eat after 20-30 minutes.
- After breaking your fast, you should walk for 30-60 minutes.
- Exercise lightly but do not disregard it.
Photo Credit :