0
The Night of Power; Laylat Al-Qadr and the Significance of this most precious  

 Reported from the Messenger of Allah (sawa) that he said that Musa (as) said: “O Allah, I want to be close to you.” Allah said: “My closeness is to he who stays awake (worshiping) on the night of fate.” Then Musa said: “O Allah, I want your mercy.” Allah said: “My mercy is upon he who is merciful to the poor on the night of fate.” Then Musa said: “O Allah, I want to pass on the path.” Allah said: “he who does a righteous deed on the night of fate earns this.” Musa said: “O Allah, I want the trees of heaven and its fruits.” Allah said: “this is for he who exalts on the night of fate.” Musa said: “I want to be saved from hell.” Allah said: “this is for he who asks forgiveness on the night of fate.” Musa said: “O Allah, I want your contentment.” Allah said: “My contentment is upon he who prays 2 Rakaa’s on the night of fate.”



Reported from the Messenger of Allah (sawa) that he said: “ The doors of heaven open on the night of fate. Allah creates a tree in heaven for every prostration of a praying servant on this night. Such tree that if a night rides under its shadow for a hundred years, he doesn’t cross its shadow. Allah builds a home of pearls, aquamarine, and rubies for every Rakaa, Allah creates him a crown from the crowns of heaven for every verse he recites. Allah creates him a noble bird for every exaltation, rises him a rank in heaven for every time he sits, creates him a land from the lands of heaven for every time he says the two testimonies, and an apparel from the apparels of heaven for every time he salutes. When the morning rises Allah grants him thousands of maids, immortal children, running rivers, bliss, masterpieces and presents, and everything the self and eyes desire {and you are immortal in it}”
Pictures of the first night of Laylat al Qadr at Fatima Masumah’s holy shrine - Ramadhan 1434, Qom - Iran


 Reported from the Messenger of Allah (sawa) that he said: “he who prays 2 Rakaas on the night of fate, reads in every Rakaa Al-Fatiha then reads Al-Ikhlas 7 times. Then asks Allah for forgiveness 70 times when he is done. Allah forgives all his sins and parents’ sins before he stands. Then Allah sends angels to write him righteous deeds for a year and sends angels to the heaven to plant him trees, build him castles and create him rivers. He doesn’t leave earth until he sees all these.”

Imam al-Sadiq (as) said: “on the 19th night of Ramadan Month the two matters are gathered, on the 21st night every wise Amr is distributed, and on the 23rd night Allah destines what He pleases and it is the night of fate. Allah said {it is better than a thousand months}”
I asked: “what does ‘the two matters are gathered’ mean?”
Imam (as) said: “Allah gathers what he wants to forward and what he wants to delay along with his Will and Verdicts”
I asked: “what does ‘Allah destines on the 23rd night’ mean?”
Imam (as) Allah destines on the 21st night yet it is subjected to Badaa (change) yet on the 23rd night what He destined becomes inevitable and it isn’t subjected to Badaa.”






Ameer Al-Mo’mineen (as) said: “When this Suurah descended(surat Al-Qadr), your grandfather, the Messenger of Allah, send someone to call me, so he recited it on me and stroke his hand on my right shoulder and said: “O my brother, custodian, successor over my nation and my fighter against my enemies until the Day of Resurrection! This Surah
Surah is for you after me and for your two sons after you. Jebra’eel, my brother from the angels, narrated the events that will occur in my nation by year and he will narrate it to you like prophecies and it has a light that shines in your hearts and in the hearts of
your custodians until the rise of the dawn of Al-Qa’im.
Photo Credit :

tumblr.com

Post a Comment

 
Top