2
Shab e Barat Mubaarak to everyone! you can download pictures photos quotes etc for shab e barat from here
 I don’t know if my leaf may fall and this may be the last year of my life so I ask for forgiveness if ever I brought a tear to your eyes, forgive me if ever I spoke wrong of you or hurt your feelings in anyway intentionally or unintentionally, Please find it in your heart to forgive me. Please remember me and my family in your Duas tonight.



 Mid shaban 15 shaban shab e barat pictures
 Shabe barat hd desktop wallpapers
mportance of the 15th of Shaban
The Holy Prophet (sa.) had said that during the night of 15th Shaban, the Almighty takes decisions in the matters of sustenance, life and death and welfare of the people. Next to the Night of Qadr, the night of 15th Shaban is the most auspicious night (also known as “Night of Baraat”).
According to the Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (a) and Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (a), Allah has promised to fulfill every legitimate desire put forward to Him tonight.
 shabe e barat images with quotes

During this night Allah bestows on His people from His bounty & forgives them out of His grace & generosity.
Of the blessings of this night is that at the dawn of this night was born the Leader of the Time, Imam Mahdi (aj)
Photo Credit :

tumblr.com

Post a Comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top