0
Goals for this year
  • I’m attempting all 30/31 fasts this year again! I only managed 29 or so last year especially right around the halfway mark when my exam was :((
  • I’m also gonna attempt some Shaban fasts ( month before Ramadan) because I’m planning to make up for some of my own and then all of Mums starting this year gotta get that practice in ( REMINDER make up a list of how many you have left)
  • Pray all five prayers every day I typically start sleeping or just food coma-ing through Isha about halfway through or missing zuhr and asr so BIG GOAL MOO
  • Instead of the whole Quran mum’s suggested I pick two or three small or one big Surah and go in depth with it which I like so I’ll be making weekly or bi weekly posts on lessons learned and progress and such. Maybe even a help me pick which Surah post.
  • Going to taraweeh with the fam at least on the weekends. Its still at like 11 rn so weekdays can’t happen cause ¾ are up in the mornings
  • And finally make Iftar at least once a week. Like the entirety of it I mean haha.

Anyway hope ya’ll enjoy some of this blogging content
Photo Credit :

tumblr.com

Post a Comment

 
Top