0

 The very fact that I’m alive right now is due to the Mercy of Allah. We have nothing over His Power and Knowledge. All that we can do is to worship Him the best way we can. Here’s some thoughts before Ramadan I’ve been having:



1. Consistency is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life. It can get monotonous and it can get really annoying, but persistence is the magic ingredient for long-lasting results. This dunya will wear us down but it will not be the end of it, we always come back to the right path. The moment we give up, it is game over.


2. What does not concern you, never should enter your mind. This applies to everything in life. Do not cram your brain with more things you can’t handle, not everything is your responsibility to be fixed or saved. Self-restraint is key here.


3. Trying to be nice for yourself is great and treating yourself is awesome, but let it not distract you from your duties, This breeds procrastination and panic into your life, both which are very very unwelcome additions.


4. Automation of habits is the key to a productive and happy mindset. Praying five times a day is a habit and so is reading Qur’an every day. Take inspiration from western productivity, but don’t get too engrossed into it. It has no spiritual benefit to it.

5. Your health and time are the biggest gifts on earth. Currently I have some backpain after sleeping really weirdly and it hurts. I can’t focus properly cos of the pain, which also reminds me how I don’t realise how much my body does for me. I have to be more gentle for myself.

Photo Credit :

tumblr.com

Post a Comment

 
Top